Things I would like to do before I die…. (Order given no importance here…)
( This list is something I have always wanted to make and I hope to fulfill each one of them, at least before I die. There are too many of them, I'll keep adding them as and when I wish, but for now a few that I could think of are as follows…)
1. Right now in my mind: get a good result tomorrow :)
2. Take my parents for a world tour :)
3. Being successful…implies being rich :)(if that’s the way it goes:))
4. Open my own company (which I really doubt is possible:( )
5. Buy my mum her dream home :)
6. Help in some social cause :)
7. Adopt a kid sponsor for his/her education (when I grow up :))
8. Go for an All India tour :)(coz I am quite patriotic & I’ve never seen much of it:( )
9. Go for a world tour myself and make a video of it:)
10. Have a school and college reunion and once again have ALL my friends who I miss so much:(
11. Own an Audi :)
12. Meet Shah Rukh Khan :)
13. Have my personal collection of all SRK movies
14. Meet Surya:)
15. Always have my family by my side :)
16. Always take care of my stupid sisters ;)( but I loooove them :)
17. Always take care of my beloved thambu Sid :)
18. Try alcohol (mum pleeeeez dont worry, NOT NOW!:))
19. To own one of those skater boards...I luv them :)
20. Try skiing.....:)
21. Learn to play the guitar (actually I’d prefer the drum :))
22. Have my personal diary (but due to the lack of trust I show on others, I doubt it will ever be possible:( )
23. Go bunjee jumping to outgrow my fear of heights :(
24. Learn to use the riffle (A lost opportunity in school...:( )
25. Own a polaroid cam.
26. Try surfing atleast once in my life :)
PS: I’d really appreciate it if anyone would like to help me fulfill any one of this now coz kya pata “Kal Ho Na Ho”…sorry couldn’t resist that one…hehehe :):)
Good list... btw, almost everything on the list is predicated by #1 :-)...
ReplyDelete...except, of course, #18, that you go that-a-way, for either way #1 goes !
good luck with your wish list !
- g
good list.. #18?... nothing to say about it now...about helping you fulfill your wish list... "karna tho hai! magar.... dho theen saal ke baad" (remember the sundrop jilebi ad?)
ReplyDeleteBut on the whole nice set of wishes, personal, parents, family , nation etc.. etc..
I am proud of you, lv u!
Mom
A2, I actually thought about your wish list (see you have a power to provoke thoughts !) - specifically about #18 - why is that an issue with most people ? Then I think I kind of got the answer...
ReplyDelete...if one wants to try something, i think one needs to have crystal clarity on the after-math about this possibility - "what if, what if... I like it ?"... At that time, what is your choice going to be ? Would you continue the habit, knowing well it is going to be harmful to you and your progenies ? If you do like it, would you make a decision based on brain (thinking and knowing its not good for health) or heart (feeling and liking to drink)...
...the second order of 'what if' is this - if you do like it, would you have the will power to walk away from it ? Do you have past history in your life (honest thinking) where you have walked away or you are convinced you have the will power ?
I think thats the reason why people (particularly parents and mamas :) ) freak out on "trying out" things...
... I, for a fact know, that it took me nearly 10+ years to kick a habit, that I "tried", although I was on and off on it in those years...
- g
ps: Btw, did you get the first comment on "predicated" :) yet ?
Nice holistic wish list. #18 *try* == *try* ????.
ReplyDeleteHaving a list, you can plan how to get it fulfilled.
Good luck :-) :-)
m
Mom,m-Thanks....ok so #18 has already got ul worried eh...!! Don't worry but "try" is ONLY "TRY",nothing beyond that...:)
ReplyDeleteg-yeah got it..:)well,I'm a person who trusts my brain more than my heart...but I know I have that little grey matter to know what is good and what is bad and I know I have enough will power to refrain from doing what is bad for me even if I like it,altho I do not have any past experiences of that sort...:)
ReplyDelete